Apr4Filed under: World;
Anyone in Germany who uses the WordPress Stats, must know that the service in the Critique of privacy advocates is or was. The reason for the decision of Automattic, the company of WordPress founder Matt Mullenweg, additional scripts in the stats plugin was installed to transmit the data to the company Qantcast, which among other things, created personal profiles of web surfers. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?