What does not fit is made to fit. Skype, the Linux version of its clients has always been treated so fairly neglected. Not that the annoying Windows version would be a hammer, the cup has fortunately passed to us Linux users, but the GUI of Skype for Linux could very well use a polish. Therefore, the community in the form of Nikita Tsukanov takes the matter into their own hands and brings out a Skypewrapper called SkypeTab, reduced to one of the Skype window and also provides tabs for chats. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?