The eleven days for the Christmas raffle Linux and I have unfortunately gone by super fast. In those days, 662 participants have finally entered into the form, with 2135 lots were collected. So ultimately makes, on average 3.22 tickets per person or 0.04% chance of winning on the Cirrus7 One per lot or an average of 0. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?