To install the Android SDK on Ubuntu Or other Linux is not super-difficult, but not exactly really easy. Especially when the SDK does not simply want to applaud in any folder, you must push a bit more effort. It goes without it, but then the paths to DDMs or adb be entered by hand in the $ PATH, or you need when you call the programs always specify the complete path. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?