Oh boy! Since I had often read of cracks in the case of the HP touch pad and now it hits me. On the cutouts for the speakers and the USB jack to pull through fine cracks the case. He's already loose on the back 20mm long. Mechanical engineers would say: stable crack growth by stress concentration at the notch. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?