Oct18Filed under: Coutry;
As Always available and power-saving NAS I use a USB connected to the FRITZ! Box connected external hard drive. ! The Performance of the FRITZ Box as “network server” is not exactly exciting – I just get around 700kB / s on the line – “save power” but that argument is difficult dismissed out of hand. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?