With recordMyDesktop created screencasts upload to YouTube without having to play them only in greenFiled under: Thoughts;
The contribution YouTube Meets Creative Commons, I wanted to finally upload a short video on YouTube with recordMyDesktop created. This is a problem I noticed again that I had ever been associated with open shot. The uploaded video is not displayed correctly, instead, you only see a green box. This is probably also again a missing keyframe at the beginning of the video. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?