OpenBSD, which according to its own goals most secure operating system in the world, has a massive problem. OpenBSD founder Theo de Raadt found in his private mail account the message that a former contributor would have been built into the contract with the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation to the backdoors of OpenBSD VPN infrastructure. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?