About a half years have formed the Independent publisher of five games and agreed that their games to a “pay what you want” pricing under the Humble Indie Bundle can be purchased. The action was in retrospect a terrific hit. From the commercial success of almost 1.2 million dollars, in addition to benefiting the publisher and the EFF and the Child's Play Foundation, which donated about $ 400,000 to have. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?