Current Android phones like the HTC are also supplied by the manufacturer with their firmware usually quite useful. But without root privileges one encounters again and again at limits that are annoying rather quickly. Thus, some screenshots from the device only at a cost. Applications such as PicMe shootme or need a device on which you can gain root access. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?