The world of free Linux systems is huge. DistroWatch alone counts 316 distributions and on the English Wikipedia can still find dozens of other distros. Many of these distributions are niche products, with their very special clients. But the number of distributions for the mainstream is probably loose in double figures to settle. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?