Even though I think Shutter still the best screen capture program for Linux, so a bit of competition is not bad. Nano Shot binds only in the AppIndicator menu of Ubuntu and dispense with a custom interface. This makes the program even slightly overweight and does not take up much space on the screen. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?