After some time I have ever been presented with jTomTom one solution to managing a TomTom navigation systems on Linux, I want you today to call attention to pyTOMTOM. In contrast to the platform-independent Java program jTomTom pyTOMTOM is an application that only runs on Linux. The version 0.5 is just 23. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?