Dec17Filed under: Other;
Please forgive the lurid headline , but actually it fits just like chalk and cheese. For many years, OpenOffice.org has MS as top dog actually ignored completely. But no matter how slow the steadily growing Markteinteil OOo seems most self-awareness of Microsoft's cash cow to gnaw. In the video, A Few Perspectives on OpenOffice. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?