Few weeks ago I was traveling abroad, with this one Android phone, but no map and no cheaper roaming tariffs. So I was wrong, unfortunately, somewhat lost in the evening through Strasbourg, although actually a card inserted in the phone. So my future is not happening again, is now MapDroyd permanently installed on my phone. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?