As Start this series, I would like to respond very interesting and exciting topic, “In the System Log.” Under Linux, Linux-PAM is responsible for it. This can be extended by additional modules, so you can log on central server or even a fingerprint. A small group of developers makes now because you can login by facial recognition. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?