Under Linux it with dd or partimage relatively easy to create a system image. For advanced users it's not a huge challenge, but beginners probably have their problems as finding the correct partitions for the backup or the correct syntax. Here are the Linux live CD redo Backup and Recovery mighty leaps into the breach. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?