Early November 2009, Skype announced that it would publish the front end of the Linux client as open source. Now, after more than half a year, the basis for this was created. Thus able to draw “x-arbitrary” application or device on Skype as a service, it needs a uniform and public programming.ViewToday Skype has however introduced the new “headless” version SkypeKit. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?