Time for a little tip for pixel workers. With Tintii can in seconds and without a lot of manual labor a picture partially discolored. Especially good is that when the color contrasts are quite large between the elements of the image. A red rose on white skin, a bright flower against the blue sky . Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?