Webmail services have become for many people a serious alternative to e-mail programs like Thunderbird, Evolution, and company. But when integrated into the desktop hooked it conceptually related, unfortunately tidy. No message appears when a mail arrives on the desktop, the browser is clicked on a mailto link, then starts the fallow-mail client and the messaging menu of new Ubuntu Lucid naturally remains unused. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?