A few months ago sold the indie games label 2D Boy World of Goo, the game has a “Pay What You Want” campaign. The action seems to have been so successful that it has now done with other small game and forging together under the motto The Humble Indie Bundle re-launches a similar action.ViewThis time there are five games World of Goo, Aquaria, Gish, Lugaru HD and Penumbra Overture to the price it determines. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?