Here's a quick tip to the friends of relaxing physics game. Osmos was at 28.4. released for Linux. In the game you control a small particle in a virtual world. The particle moves by expelling mass, like a satellite in space then it moves forward. The goal is to absorb smaller and larger particles to go out of their way to avoid being absorbed itself. Read the rest of this entry »
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?