Happy Birthday WWW!Filed under: Interesting;
Kind of weird, in the press we read a lot about the 20th Birthday of the World Wide Web, the blogosphere, but hardly anything on the other hand? Well regardless, Happy Birthday WWW! Happy Birthday, may you please but unfiltered survive as the next 20 years! More congratulations are also in the delivery room Cern, in which the WWW was born.
The WWW project was started to allow high energy physicists to share data, news, and documentation. We are very interested in spreading the web to other areas, and having gateway servers for other data. Collaborators welcome! I'll post a short summary as a separate article.
Tim Berners-Lee on 6 August 1991
Leave a reply
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?