GTK + tutorial (IV): Programmed a small tool to tune a guitarFiled under: Thoughts;
Daniel continues his series of tutorials on programming with Python and GTK + continues. Daniel created this time with you up as an “astonishing, breathtaking, groovy, wicked, peachy guitar tuner using python GTK +, GStreamer and.” Of course, it rises slowly deeper and deeper into the matter. This time you use Glade to design the interface of the program and issue the GStreamer framework to sounds.Daniel has come way Flattr logged in, you should have dropped his previous posts, so you can help Support him through a material can thank you.
Leave a reply
- Filter out comments with Shut Up and Chrome / Chromium from blogs and news sites
- Ubuntu notebook with 13 inch display rocking Satchbook
- WP DoNotTrack (formerly DoNotTrack) with new features
- Audio Tool Sketch: Electronic music from the tablet or the browser
- What happens when you release the sources of a commercial game?